Monday, November 3, 2008

Last 14 days to CAT 2008

The timer is running out of time..The fire has been fuled up. The clashes of desires and reality must have removed the veil of mirage from everyone's heart. Last 14 days for CAT. The last leap. I am not going to post something very serious or something that makes you serious because it is of no use now. The time has passed and one should concentrate upon consolidating the strategies, ideas and tricks.
Many of you who are preparing for CAT will solve around 5-6 mocks more..But, i am not talking about the mocks either. It is gonna be about the state of mind one should have while attempting the CAT. Enough of preparation phase, i am going to try to consolidate myself, my state of mind and concentration level now. I remember one of my friend from IIMs told me, if you have control on your senses, the D-day is yours..But this is often easier said than done. I am facing this big time now. Although many people continually suggests me to keep faith, keep your cool, keep the spirits up..Sometime this does not happens. I think this is what exactly IIMs wanna test. Are you able to handle the situation calmly? Are you able to make decisions properly when time is running off? Are you the one who drops the guntlet at the tough and tensed momemts? If my answer to all these question is big "YES" then you are made for IIMs. No matter what my mock scores are, no matter how many people are there in the race, no matter what people think about me.. say it to yourself - I AM GONNA WIN !!!
Isn't it charge up your attitute? isn't it runs through your blood? come on..
Take some time out and talk to yourself. Have i prepared properly? Am i ready for the fight?
However, these words are not meant to make you a charged unstable particle, but to let you think, to let you consolidate the thought process. Forget the mock scores, forget the peopel..Be it yourself..Relax..This is what i have been telling to myself since many days. Yes, this 16th November 2008 is gonna be my day..I am gonna win..Let anything happens, let anything comes in bet..i am gonna make it this time...Are you saying the same to yourself?
BTW, i am gonna watch all part of Rocky (silvestor wala)..
Ameya

No comments:

Post a Comment