Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SAP Professional Journal Contract

I am glad today to post about my recent contract note with SAP Professional Journal for writing an article under "work-for-hire" agreement. I initially developed an article proposal way back in June-July. After having done the evaluation and feedback from Wellesley Information Services team, I started to preapre the first draft. After developing an article that took almost a months time, i forwarded the draft to SAP PRO team for the evaluation.
Today, i got the mail form the SAPPRO team that my article is going to get published after multiple iteration between me and the design engineer. I am glad that i got a chance to write in such a repected internation journal that is going to be read by at least 10000 people worldwide. So it is the time to cheer. I am moreover happy that my profile is going to get tremendous weightage because of this achievement. So i think i am preparing myself for a post CAT selection process. :) This will gonna add certain weightage.
Cheers people...

Ameya

No comments:

Post a Comment