Thursday, June 26, 2008

Launcing my own website!

Dear All,
Taking my blogging to the next level, i am going to launch a new website of my own. The brief & some exciting features of this wesite are as follows:
On this website you will get as usual the CAT & GMAT contents as they are here on this blog, verity of categories to choose from such as CAT & GMAT, Technology, Finance & Economy, Healthcare, Media, SAP-ERP, Philosophy, Travel & Holiday. I am pleased to anounce that many experts from respective industries are joing me and already have started contributing in the form of articles for letting this website to move upfront.
My esteemed authors includes people from variety of domain experties such as For Media category i have people from STAR TV , For Technology people from various IT MNCs are contributing, I also have few doctors who are joinging with me for Healthcare category, Finance & Economy section are looked after by people from well known MBA colleges.
This site will aslo include our very own concept of FORUMs, which is the best collaborative tool now as days.
So people, whatch out for offical launch of our very own website...

Regards,
Ameya

No comments:

Post a Comment