Wednesday, June 11, 2008

AIMCAT 10919 results out !!

Finally AIMCAT 919 results are out and availabler on TIME's website. My score was slightly lesser compared to what i had calculated. I ended up in scoring 93.84%ile on DI with 90.91 % accuracy which is the only point for my being elated. Then Verbal was on 96.2%ile wiht poor 70% accuracy but still i am happy that i have cleared the cut offs. Then comes the Monster QA section, it is proving my calling it a nemesis. Well, QA was poor 70%tile so i missed the bus here because of QA again. Overall i scored 93.34 %ile.
People can assess their performance now as AIMCATs are really getting into the business now. But as i said earlier, after analyzing QA section , i came to know my mistakes. There were 3 questions which one could have solved in 10 mins. Only thing required was keen observation. Well, i am keen observe it in upcoming AIMCATs as the next AIMCAT is scheduled on 22nd June.
People can access their scores from the following link, or you can post your TIME Id, if it is in top 5000 students i will post the score and percentile here itself.
http://www.time4education.com

Hope it helps.
Regards,
Ameya

2 comments:

  1. bgc8K235
    i haven't received my password
    so,will u plz tell me the result

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to get your results mate, please port your TIME card number.

    ReplyDelete