Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No title for this post

It's been quite a while i have posted on this blog. Exactly one month.
These days I am quite busy with moi preps and other stuff. Also i have started a grammar blog. Like here

I have joined Byju this time for honning moi QA skills. It's going great so far and i have started to belive that even a chap like me can solve QA questions. Jokes apart, indeed this guy is helping me big time in building the concepts & strengthen my belife.

We (Here "We" means Pune Pagalguy people) had a PG meet in the month of April at Level 9 cafe. Harshad aka HarshadK was also present there. It's always been a great pleasure talking to him.

One question i always ask to everyone who has got into the IIMs is, any gyan on improving QA?
He suggested me to talk to Chandra sir from Takshzilla. He just quote me one line "This guy is amazing, he can take you from ground zero level to way beyond the sky in QA".

What else i needed, well, to update on this, Chandra sir is indeed helping me to jettison my QA jinx and improve big time. I am happy that I am doing good these days..

Ameya

No comments:

Post a Comment