Thursday, April 9, 2009

Awesome show by my UDT Fellas

Yes, as anyone can guess, this post is for all my fellow UDTians for their mountain moving success in converting calls from covert portals of IIMs. I share their happines today. God knows why someone gets happy for people who he/she have never seen. I never met with more that one person from UDT. But, today i am on cloud9 for my fellas. I feel like i have converted along with them. I specially feel happy for sinchan aka RIK_12 and moi friend, brother ganesh aka ganeshiima on PG. I shared every emotion with these guys, rather i kept on bothering them with my silly doubts in Quant or sometimes in DI. These people never made a long face at my silly questions. They wanted me to crack the CAT as badly as I did. Finally, i feel sad for one more UDT friend VIVEKKAHN on PG. This guy scored like anything in CAT 08 with all sectional above 98.50 and overall 99.92 but he didnt get calls from A,B,L. And today he has got all three rejects.
This happens, this happens for our own good. But, after such a mindboggling result shouldnt a person expect at least a call? Anyway i think all who have got rejects deserver much more than what they were chasing.
I wanna thank and congratulate all moi friends on this post itself
Arun Kapur - our UDT kaptan as a true kaptan in the sense. Awesome chaser and fighter.
Orangutan - Our own chimp, monk as everyone calls him. A consisten player and a phodu.
Ganeshiima - My closest friend and a gift from PG. I have never met a person of this high caliber. GATE AIR 4 and fantastic 5 IIM converts.
Vivekkahn - VA champ as we all know him, and he deservs "A" for sure.
Prem_ravi - Prem bhai, what can be written for him yaar. I have no words that can do justice in explaining this person. But, there is one word to explain him - Inspiration
Rik_12 - This dude gave me something i was searching badly, a strategy for CAT. Thanks dude. He had a lone call from IIM C and i am more than happy for him as he has converted this one.
V-factor - Vivek - a balboa freak. Great fighter. You will always here a song from - Hearts on Fire Strong desire.
Jayaram85 - A silent performer dude. I am happy he has converted NITIE and awaiting MDI. But, still somewhere i feel he deserve IIMs.
Forgive me if i have missed any name guys..But really i am happy for all converts and whom so ever has got rejects or have not get their dream insti. i think every person from our UDT team deserves a place in the IIMs only. These people are of the highest caliber and great zeal and passion. I wish everyone a gala time and Rock On!!!

Party guysssssssssssssssss

Ameya

4 comments:

  1. thanx mate!!..dis is rik_12...i am humbled but trust me that strategy was the least i could offer..i like helping others who share my passion...and nythin u need..am jus a PM away and i mean it...really wanna c u dancin on UDT 09 thread :-) neva eva give up hope...and neva eva compromise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude..Thanks a ton for 09 season. I hope i stand eligible for holding your legacy.

    Ameya

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowow ameya u are simply great thank u for ur best wishes yes in my heart i feel that i want an IIM seat wud be at NITIE and trying for CAT 09 all depends on the schedule there thanks for ur wishes wud always be with u

    jayaram85 :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayaram,
    Thanks dude, and all the best for NITIE.I wish you great future ahead.

    Ameya

    ReplyDelete