Monday, April 6, 2009

Its Raining Applauds

Its been long time i have blogged. With many updates and new things coming up along wth the preps for 2009 season, i have a very special points to share with all.
March 2009 has been one of the best month of my life. Loads of work place appreciations, salary revision, international journal publications, birthday and a cherry on top - a standing ovation. Well, it all started in the month of March. I completed 2 years with L&T infotech and so got the awited pay options resulting in a salary revision. My most awaited SAP professional journal article got published in the mid of March. I was working on this article for 11 long months. Before getting published, the article got edited 13 times. Well, patience pays a rich devidend. The news spread like a magic throughout my organization as this is the 1st ever publication from L&T Infotech in the most respected journal - SAPPRO. I emailed about the publication to my mentor in the evening and left for the day. Little i was aware that there is something unbeliveble and overwhelming thing waiting for me next day.
Center head, Europe Marketing head, Consulting practice head, Center of Excellence head, Operations head, Technical Delivery head, Vice president and finally President himself, appreciating my achievement and appluding my effort. A special newsletter got published all acorss L&T Infotech to celebrate this news. I had never seen these many appreciations ever in my life. Not even when i was a topper at my university. Well, after loads of mails and appreciations there came an open house event which is our L&T Infotech's regular event for communicationg about the updates, statistics and some fun. Some time after the event started, one of our very senior manager & head at L&T Infotech stood up and started talking about the awards and achievements. I heard his words as "You all must be knowing about this, he is a guy who got his first and L&T Infotech's first SAP Professional Journal publication. He has created most covated place for L&T Infotech that we were waiting for. This is one of the rarest momemt we can see and this guy deserves a standing ovation. Let us clap and appreciate" - It was raining applauds. A gift from The President & Operations head and everyone in the auditorium standing and clapping.
Oh man!!! this was sometihng i had never imagined and extremely overwhelming. Even when i am writing about the incedent, some charge is running through my blood. It was the day, the best day of my life. I am speachless.

Ameya

4 comments:

  1. Great going fella!!!!

    KEEP WALKING :)

    Cheers
    --VYOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is ameya you deserve it.

    lets meet st oyur house and have a party for it.

    ;)

    umesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vyom & umesh for the kind words..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete