Thursday, March 27, 2008

Journey started again..

I was not really enjoying my job, the only reason to be happy that i get to work on SAP. Job was getting tougher and tougher..and many unexpected things came infront of me. There are many things that made my mind again to take up the CAT in 2008, not in 2007 as i am having a bond with my org.
I decided at the very early that this time i wont reapeat the mistakes that i did on CAT 2006. I had many imp things to improve, my attitute, my strategy and obviously QA. I got the posting in Pune and this kick started my CAT journey..I decided to join TIME and started preparing and decided to keep deciplined aproach in my studies..So this recalled me the song from Metallica, here i am on the road again....
Studies were going good initially and i scored 91%ile with decent breakups in VA & QA but failes badly in DI in surprise mock held in Feb 2008, but since early march 2008 i lost the pace, today i am feeling very low on hopes and low inspiration....and this made me to write this long blog to inspire myself. Althogh i am wasting today's time for study, but i really think it was very important for me to get motivated again and come in the race again, I know i lost the battle earlier but the war is still on with high spirit and an intense desire to succeed this time..
It is almost 1 o'clock and i should sleep now, else will get late for the office tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Thats was a good blog dude...The very fact that u have zeroed in on ur problematic areas and defects show that ur here for a purpose.CAT is a long time now, and ul come acros various lows like this during this period, but keep urself motivated enough, coz ur dream of an IIM seat is not too far now....All the best for all your ventures in life. God Bless. Always there for you...Anytime, anyday....
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete