Friday, January 29, 2010

CAT re-test on 30th Jan 2010

29th Nov. 2009, when I appeared for CAT 09. 30th Jan 2010, I am again going to appear for CAT 2010. During the earlier attempt, my computer had gone wild and off. May be blessings in disguise. Don't know.
I am writing this post to retrospect. So many mocks, so many downfalls, dejections, rejections & one more attempt everytime. As I approach my 4th attempt at CAT, I have almost no feeling or at least I am pretending so.
I had a discussion with my faculty who is also an IIM A gard. I said to him, "I think there is still some problem with my basics". He said, "I don't think so. All you lack is keeping your head in those 3 hrs, for which I cannot come to rescue". He suggested me to take 3 mocks with no expectations and no string attached. I followed what he said. Neverthless to say, my performance was good enough to boost moral.
As I come to closing of this post, I want to share a few nuggets with you. Everyone says don't make CAT a game of life and death. One never understands it unless one faces failures & understand the importance of relations, family,friends, happiness & love. I also took time to understand this. Throughout these years, failures taught me how to live in a better way. How not to lose hope and accept what I am. I am not writing this post with any motive behind. I just want to write what I have been through.
I loved this journey and I don't know when it's going to end. It bother least to me. I must say, I have developed more on personal side. I have learnt to talk to my self and introspect. I have certain values and vision and I am going to follow them for sure.
With this, I bid good bye to all of you who read my blog. Just one line for all of you guys/gals. Don't ever give up on your dreams. Your day will come

No comments:

Post a Comment