Thursday, December 18, 2008

JMET - Quite Good Performance

Wow..After heart breaking performance in DI section of DI, i have rocked the DI of JMET with 19 attempts and 18 correct. Paper was on easier side and i think the cut offs will surely increase this year for IIT B. VA being my stronget section has disappointed me in JMET with mere score of 21. Quant has been a fantastic section for me in JMET also with 17 attempts and all correct. LR also was good enough for me to score around 17 marks on this paper. So my total comes around 72.75. I think i will miss the IIT B call but hopes are kindled for IIT D. Lets hope for the best. By the way, if you are preparing for SNAP GK, this site has some fantastic SNAP GK test and SNAP material. Visit MadeITsimple.com
All the best for SNAP..
Cheers,
Ameya

1 comment: