Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On the lost path..

I am updating this blog after almost two months. The new website took hell out of me and as expected i lost the touch in studies. I should not write this but the fact is fact. Few personal problems also tied me up from studying and finally poor AIMCAT scores (Few Aimcats are exception). Now i feel that i wasted my big time in this website stuff, but hey i am happy that i have created something. No worries..Here i am starting the studies again. I know most of you people might have gone forward and must have scoring nice marks. But i am not loosing it now, I am starting it again. I need to brush up my quant concepts :) LoL
I know many people would be starting their studies late like me (I am restarting it that is why) so i will regularly update this blog with my ups and downs. Lets see what i am up to. By the way some quick updates:

Exams Dates :
CAT 16th Nov
IIFT 23rd Nov
JMET/NMAT 7th Dec (Tentitive)
XAT 4th Jan
FMS 11th Jan
SNAP 21st Dec


Forms Available:
MDI Gurgaon,
IMI Delhi,
FMS Delhi,
SP Jain Mumbai,
More updates soon..
SNAP Registration to begin by 10th September 2008
So lets get started now..We still have time..We will crack the CAT..

Ameya

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dude
    Don't lose hope and what restarting your studies??....Remember this is not an University exam.....Just Buckle up...even 3 months of good studies can carry you through...so chill

    ReplyDelete